Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting a Clue...

Picked up this game on clearance at Walmart today. The INTENTION was to give it to my son on March 18th for his birthday. I got sidetracked by a phone call when I came home from the store today and forgot to put it away. Kids found it after dinner and INSISTED we play. Harry Potter Clue is a GREAT game! The basic premise is the same as regular clue, but with a twist that could only be conjured up at Hogwarts! If you have Harry Potter fans in your house (5 out of 6 of us here!) We highly recommend this game. Oh... and by the way... it was Crabbe and Goyle in the Great Hall with Mandrake and I WON!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun...I am a HUGE board game fan. Hope my little guy is one too. He love jigsaw puzzles so maybe he will.

    ReplyDelete